What is an Alarm Point?
This is a specific pressure point on the body that relates to a specific organ on the body.
As an example the Alarm Point for which is ST-25.
What happens when yous strike an Alarm point?
- You active the associated meridian bi-laterally
- You activate the meridian struck on the side of the body hit
- You activate Triple Warmer bi-laterally
- AND MANY MORE LITTLE SURPRISES!
There is much to discover about Alarm Points, there are several different types.
- Alarm Points (Front of the Body)
- Associated Alarm Points (Back of the body)
- Special Alarm Points
Alarm Points were also the feature PLUS ONE in my last eBook titled The 15 Principles Plus One of Kyusho Jitsu!
This weekend I have an opportunity for you that you will not want to miss! Back several years ago I did an advanced session for my students and this was recorded! This is a must have for all Kyusho Enthusiasts!
The regular price of this Alarm Point Workshop is $37, but right now, this weekend ONLY you can get it for $7.00!!!
Follow this link now! Don’t miss out!