That is the question of the day, well it was the question of the day yesterday. The answer is a TON, years and year of learning. I am still learning! It really all depends on the student. What you are willing to put into the study!
First did you go an get yourself the FREE Chapter of my upcoming NEW eBook called the 15 Principles Plus One of Kyusho Jitsu? the chapter won’t be available for much longer, so check it out!
Now how much is there to learn? Well, let just take a quick look at JUST the Principles of Kyusho Jitsu.
- Attack Along the Meridian
- Attack Using the Cycle of Destruction\
- Attacking Using Yin and Yang
- Attack with Correct Body Mechanics
- Attack with Tempo or Rhythm
- Attack Using the 24 Hour Diurnal Cycle
- Attack Using the Correct Stance
- Attack Using Colour
- Attack Using Sound
- Attack Using the Cycle of Emotions
- Attack by Stacking Elements
- Attack with the Minor Microcosmic Orbit
- Attack Using Quadrants
- Attack using Directional Energy
- Attack Changing Elements on the fly
Grand Master Level:
- Advanced Alarm Points front and back
- Special Alarm Points
- Indicator Points
- Confluent Points
- Collateral Points
- Extraordinary Points
- Body Types
- Seasonal Energy
- Dim Mak Theory
So this gives you an idea on how much there really is to learn! But none of this is covering meridians, points, striking actions, and a dozen other theories!
If you are really interested in a FULL Kyusho Jitsu Education, one that actually teaches you about the art and science called Kyusho Jitsu then you are at the right place.
FOLLOW this LINK for a GREAT Opportunity to LEARN MORE.