I have spent many, many months building large number of resources to help anyone who is interested in learning more about the art and science of Kyusho Jitsu but is not sure exactly where to look for the real thing.
So get ready to do some bookmarking! I will break this down as much as I can for you.
BLOGS – We have several blogs for different purposes across the system. Here is the list.
- Pressure Points Canada, this one. The purpose is most for articles about the use of Kyusho.
- Kyusho Jitsu Romania – Similar to this one, soon to be in Romanian and not English.
- Kyusho Jitsu World Blog – this is for Kyusho Jitsu News and promotion of related products.
Websites – This is the list of assorted websites and their purposes.
- Kyusho Jitsu World – Links to everything we have from the blogs to the products.
- Kyusho Jitsu Books – Site for the sale of all of our various eBooks in different languages
- Learn Kyusho Jitsu – Site with various links to distance learning via downloadable courses.
Kyusho Jitsu University – This is the place for continuous learning and development of your skills. There are links for FREE and Paid Courses.
Kyusho Jitsu World Alliance
Facebook – Various pages and information
I did not bother with Google plus as you can find the link on YouTube for that one and I don’t think many people us it.